- Pricing 9.6
- Support 9.7
- Quality 9.7
- Delivery 9.6
- Usability 9.7
- Payment Methods:PayPal Credit Cards VISA Master Card Maestro Discover WireTransfer
- Additional Features:Price Calculator Plagiarism Check Progressive delivery Money back guarantee 100% Privacy All Subject Areas FREE Revisions Free Amendments Free Inquiry Progress Bar All Formats All Formats Life-time Discounts One-time Discounts UK Essays PowerPoint Presentations Multimedia Projects 7 years of writing experience 6-hour delivery option Single/Double spaced papers Writers are Native English Speakers MA/MS and Ph.D writers Direct contact with the writer 3-hour delivery option Prices start with £12.99
- Support:24/7/365 Fax VIP Support UK toll-free
- Security:Trust Guard Norton
Code: AM15OFF - 15% off your first order.
Assignment Mountain Review
For students and business/career pros who might be looking for a UK writing service they can really count on, nothing out there will probably beat AssignmentMountain.com. Why do we say that? Well, we have reviewed a lot of writing services and have looked long and hard at what they offer; we have also combed through the web to find out what others have to say about specific online writing companies; and we have objectively put all of the information together, so that we can give an honest review to those who may be looking for high quality writing.
Here, you will find a solid summary of all of the Assignment Mountain features that we think make it a great choice.
Assignment Mountain Ratings from Customers
- We compiled ratings from customers that have experienced ordering and receiving products from this company, and the feedback has been pretty phenomenal. Only a tiny minority has anything negative to say at all, and the vast majority have been so pleased that they now use Assignment Mountain as their only source for writing.
- When we compared the feedback on this company to that on other similar companies, there was simply no comparison to be made. Assignment mountain reviews just put it at the top.
Speaking Directly to the Owners
We will not review a company if we cannot speak directly with the owners, and Assignment Mountain execs were happy to answer all of our questions. Here is what we found out:
- They credit their success to the great researchers, writers and editors they have hired. Once they explained the hiring process, we realized that it is pretty tough to get a job with them. No amateurs allowed! They screen the applicants by first checking their academic credentials – they have to have degrees and those degrees have to come for recognized institutions – no online diploma mills allowed! They also have their writers divided into groups for writing assignments. So, if a writer has a Bachelor’s degree, s/he only writes for high school students or in copywriting or business areas where there is specific expertise. Anyone who writes for a university student must have a master’s degree; and writers for graduate level students have to have Ph.D.’s. We didn’t even know that any writing companies had Ph.D.’s on their staffs. One of the biggest Assignment Mountain benefits for the customer is that, no matter what the subject area and no matter what the level of need, no writer will be assigned who is not completely qualified – that’s a good feeling!
- They also have a department of editors. These guys take every piece of writing and review it, to make sure it conforms to customer instructions, that it meets the high standards for composition and grammar, and that it does not contain any plagiarized content. They use a software scan and produce a report for each work that has been produced by any of their writers. Pretty cool, actually!
- The company has obviously moved into the 21st century with its expansion. It now offers any kind of copywriting for web-based businesses and organizations. There are website and graphic design experts; there are content marketing pros; and there are writers for blogs, article directories, and social media bios and profiles.
- Anyone who needs a resume, CV, or cover letter can also find HR pros with the latest skills on what makes such documents “pop.”
- Another AssignmentMountain.com alternative for those in need of ghostwriting, is a department dedicated solely to business writing – plans and proposals, reports and presentations, news articles, case studies, and such.
Checking Out the Customer Service
From the Assignment Mountain reviews we dug up, we already had a pretty good idea about the customer service quality. Here’s what the customers say:
- They can always get a hold of someone at the company, and they can do that by phone, chat, messaging, or email. This is a good sign!
- Customers state that they like having a personal account portal right on the site that allows them to talk directly with their writers. This is something that is really rare in this business.
- Customers also verified the company policy that if they did not like anything about the finished product, they could ask for changes, and that these were done quickly, usually at no extra cost.
- When we accessed the website, it did not take long for a customer service rep to pop up and ask if she could help us in any way or answer any questions.
- We telephoned the company and asked questions about the services and the prices – we got straight answers.
Assignment Mountains testimonials published on the site also speak to great customer service. While we may not put as much weight on site-published testimonials, these seemed to verify what we had already discovered.
This company is definitely not among those that have really low prices. ( All prices are initially put in GBP). But then, those with the low prices do not have the writers that Assignment Mountain does either. Higher quality means higher prices in anything, but, for what is offered, pricing is pretty reasonable.
The good news is that every customer knows the cost before s/he ever clicks “submit” on the order form. And there are some pages for which there is no charge at all (title, bibliography).
The other good news is that there are discounts to be had, and they are all published on the site. If you are new, you get 15%. When you return a second time, you get 5%; and as you become a long-term customer, those discounts increase up to 15%.
We Read the Policies
Most consumers don’t read things like “terms and conditions” and such, but we did. The policies spell out exactly what this company is all about and exactly what and how it provides it products and services. There are other important policies and guarantees too, so take some time to read through them.
All in all, you won’t find better than Assignment Mountain. These guys have the right model, the commitment to quality, and a transparency that is certainly refreshing.
They are scammers stay away
They did irrelevant paper and once you ...
Absolutely, without a doubt not worth the ...