- Pricing 5.0
- Support 4.4
- Quality 6.1
- Delivery 3.7
- Usability 5.7
- Payment Methods:PayPal VISA Master Card American Express Maestro Discover WireTransfer
- Additional Features:Plagiarism Check Money back guarantee 100% Privacy All Subject Areas All Formats All Formats UK Essays PowerPoint Presentations
Bid 4 Papers Review
Reviewing e-commerce businesses and entire industries has become quite commonplace today, and consumers are feeling more powerful in their ability to comment on the products and services they receive from online retailers. If a business is really poor, either in the quality of its products or services, or in its customer service, customers have many online outlets through which to voice their displeasure and “warn” other potential customers. There are others who take all of these comments and put them together, so that online consumers may have a complete picture of businesses and customer experiences. Thus, this review is written about Bid4papers.com, an online writing services company that serves college students in English-speaking institutions around the world.
This review is based upon all of the information and Bid4papers reviews that have been posted in various places – on the site itself, on social media sites, and on consumer-driven websites that solicit feedback on all online retailers. Here, then are the pluses and minuses that we have gathered.
Bid4papers Features that Received High Marks
Overall, Bid4papers ratings that were quite positive were the following:
- The site is easy to navigate, and there are standard links that one would expect for the industry – policies, clear information about the company and how the ordering process works, FAQ’s, and even a blog with relevant posts.
- Bid4papers benefits that include a software scan of all produced writing to ensure that there is no plagiarism present.
- Personal account pages that customers use for all sorts of purposes – speaking directly with their writers, emailing company administrators, and receiving their final products.
- Offering only academic writing was seen as a plus by many, because they believe that focusing on one single niche of writing services is somehow better.
- Customer control of how much is paid, through a bidding process, is valuable to some customers on tight budgets, a verified by Bid4papers testimonials.
Bid4Papers Features that Received Low Marks
- The order form only has certain mandatory fields that do not really get at all of the specifications that students may need to include. Some specifications may be forgotten if the customer is not prompted to include them.
- There is not enough communication between the customer and the company itself. Customers are left to communicate primarily with their writers, and there may be issues or questions that should be addressed to the company directly. Some indicated the need for a contact telephone number.
- Some saw offering only academic writing as a negative, given the fact that there are many diverse needs for writing services today.
- While some commenters liked the idea of customer-controlled cost, others thought that Bid4papers.com prices should be more standardized. There is a huge difference between pricing calculated by the company when it is responsible for locating a writer, and for when customers allow bids from writers who are interested in the job. Customer worry that these Bid4papers alternative pricing options may lead to getting inferior writing products from inexperienced or unqualified writers.
- Customers expressed some concerns over qualifications of writers, because the company does not have published information about how writers are actually selected.
Summation of Review
Bid4papers.com has been in business for two years. In the industry, this is certainly longer than many inferior companies that close their doors within a few months of start-up. However, it is a short time compared to other writing services that have been in business for ears and that have had the chance to develop and expand their services across the entire industry.
The final verdict is still “out” on Bid4Papers.com. As this company grows, it will certainly have the opportunity to refine its policies and practices and to further expand its features.
They are scammers stay away
They did irrelevant paper and once you ...
Absolutely, without a doubt not worth the ...